Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Nothing much happened. I called the girl I met last Saturday yesterday night. And it turned out to be a fake number. Either that, or I must've punched in the wrong number while I was drunk. She did come close to check it. Either way, I'm happy it happened to me. Sort of a right of passage thing I guess.

I don't know exactly what I did wrong, but I'll try something different next time. Maybe it's because we didn't really chat at all? To be honest, I don't know a single thing about her, except maybe her name. And even that, I'm not a 100% sure. Was it Sara or Tara?

If I do find out what went awry, I'll come back to this post one day and answer it.

Anyways, I went to write one of my finals and while we were waiting, I approached one. However, this was on the context of the final, which bothers me. I can easily approach girls with a context, but without one, it'd be more difficult.

So, although this is techincally an approach, I don't feel it as one though. This Friday or Sunda, I plan to hit the mall in downtown and make my approaches there, while I shop.

End Date: April 27th, 2007
Approach: 3 /150
Numbers: 1
Kiss Close: 0
F-Close: 0
Rejection: 1
Boyfriend Excuse: 0

No comments: