Saturday, December 16, 2006

Phew, that was a close call. It started snowing again. The party was dying down and so we decided to all leave.

But lets rewind a bit.

Overall, the night wasn't too bad. I finally got time to mack on one of the hbs I've been checking out. Someone had brought in one of those foam type guns as a secret santa present and we were going around shooting people.

I was definately having a blast, picking on the girls until they got smart and teamed up. Suffice to say, I lost. Badly.

So, since I was in such a uphill battle, I took the opportunity to tussle around. But that was all. Just plain fun I suppose.

When we left, she had no way of going home. I suggested I'd drive her. But, we were situated on a hill. A very steep hill. While it has snowed. Heavily. This should be fun.

We were doing well until the final hill coming out of the neighborhood area. I couldn't stop, car slided sideways, while a car waiting to go up was at the bottom. Waiting.

We slowly slid sideways towards.
20 feet, "Oh shit."
10 feet, "Stop anytime now..."
4 feet, "Fuck! Fuck!"
2 feet "OH...Sh..!".

The car flored it backwards and gave us enough room to finally stopped.

PHEW!

I was expecting a crash. Luckily not. The hb was scared. Damn, I should've took the opportunity to be gentlmen and put my arm infront of her. Ah well.

I didn't ask for her number, but we did share some good experiences. Why you say? "You had such a good time didn't you?" Yeah, I did. Shooting her in the head was fun. Having shoot me in the head was for retaliation. I took revenge by taking one of her socks and hiding it.

Were in a team together. I'll see her again, in the new years? I'm going to take this one slow. An advice I'm going to experiment on. (Credit to Pook and The Experiment)

Tomorrow I've got another party far away. We'll have to see if it's still snowing. I want to go. These people I don't know, even though they go to the same school. Well, the girls anyways. Keep on the macking eh?

And as for an approach count...Hmm. Nah.

No comments: