Thursday, November 30, 2006

I have good news and bad news. We'll start off with the bad. I'm still at my sorta half-assed approach. I haven't made ANY progress at all. I have school in the middle of the day and by the time I'm done class, the school becomse quite deserted.

However, the hb I talked to last class was eyeing me when I came in the classroom. Thank goodness I was mistaken and that my last day of classes is actually this coming Monday. I'll have one more shot at her.

And the good news is that I've found video of true players. No pickup lines, rehearsed negs or an inventory of carefully constructed sentences. It's called Keys to VIP on Comedy Channel. I've hit the jackpot here. The show is fairly new and I've watched all five episodes. You can find this on YouTube.com.

Next semester, I'll have to join newer clubs that'll allow me to get out more often instead of the same circle. By next post, I'll have a few approaches done at the very least.

No comments: